Atlantis Productions presents...
Be Italian. Winner of 5 Tony Awards including Best Musical
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium
(4th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave. cor. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City)
Schedule of Shows
2:00 PM (+63)908-3768088
8:00 PM TicketWorld
3:00 PM TicketWorld
P1,700.00 Orchestra Center
P1,600.00 Orchestra Side
P900.00 Loge, Last Row
About the Show:
- Ima Castro - Vocal Powerhouse. She was last seen in Atlantis’ In the Heights but of course, the show that really solidified her status as a leading lady of Philippine theater after being gone for so long was Aida. She now plays Sarraghina, the prostitute who teaches a young Guido Contini the ways of the world.
- Jay Glorioso - Theater legend. She was last seen as Abuela Claudia in “In the Heights” and then before that, as Madame Armfeldt in “A Little Night Music.” Tita Jay (as she is fondly called) is the recipient of the Aliw Award for Best Supporting Actress for both shows. Here she plays Guido’s mother.
- Eula Valdez - Madame Claudia. Sure you can say that she played the fabulous Zsazsa Zaturnnah in Tanghalang Pilipino’s triumphant theatrical run. But we will forever remember, of course, as Amor Powers, Madame Claudia’s nemesis in Pangako Sa ‘Yo. Funnily, she plays the role of Claudia Nardi, film star and muse to Guido Contini in this show.
- Menchu Lauchengo Yulo - The first lady of musical theater. Menchu reunites with Jett Pangan after sharing the stage together in Next to Normal and directing him in Jekyll & Hyde. Here she will play Jett’s devoted wife, Luisa Contini.
- Jett Pangan - Rock star and Musical Theater Favorite. Jett Pangan was last seen in Atlantis’ Rock of Ages, and he is of course a member of The Dawn. He will be playing the role of Guido Contini which was played in the film by Daniel Day-Lewis.
- Carla Guevara-Laforteza - One of Manila’s premiere leading leading ladies. She last played Lucy in You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown, and Olive in Atlantis’ Spelling Bee. Incidentally, she will be playing Carla Albanese, Guido’s mistress.
- Yanah Laurel - Musical Theater’s up and coming “It Girl.” Yanah last appeared on the Atlantis stage in The Little Mermaid. In Nine, she plays Stephanie Necrophorus, film critic-turned-assistant to Liliane Le Fleur.
- Cherie Gil - Multi-awarded film, TV and stage icon. Cherie Gil returns to the stage as film producer Liliane Le Fleur who sings the showstopping Follies Bergeres. She was last seen in POC’s Master Class.
- Sitti Navarro - Bossa Nova Sensation. She last appeared onstage in Atlantis’ Spring Awakening. She will be playing Lady of the Spa, who narrates Guido’s journey in Europe’s most luxurious where he is hiding from the world.