Thursday, December 1, 2011

Four Powerful Female Lead Vocalists in "I Am What I Am" The Concert at RCBC Plaza on December 2, 2011


Chef & Events presents...

I Am What I Am
The Concert

Marissa Bunag of Rage Band
Elke Saison of Toy Symphony Band
Shayne Corpuz of Brown Union Band
Kearney Amarillo of Maya & Mulatto Band

Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium
4th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave. cor. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
December 2, 2011 (Friday)
8:00 PM

Ticket Prices: (TicketWorld)
PhP 1,699.50
PhP 1,390.50
PhP 1,184.50
PhP 772.50


About the Show:

Chef & Events proudly presents “I Am What I Am” The Concert, featuring four of the best female lead vocalists Kearney of Maya Band and the multi-awarded Mulatto Band, Shayne of Brown Union Band, Elke Saison of the Toy Symphony Band and Marissa Buñag of the Rage Band, together for the first time as they perform in their most exceptional vocal range and powerful solo performance and synergies production numbers as they sing their favorite hit songs of pop, R n B, rock, new wave and disco music of the 70’s, 80’s and the 90’s at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City on November 25 and December 2, 2011 – Fridays at 8:00 PM.

"I am What I am" is truly a musical feat that promises great music, dance, real powerful and sensual voices that will surely capture the hearts of the audience and evokes memories of the golden age of live music in a “must see” concert on stage!


For more info and to buy your tickets, please contact:
TicketWorld Website or (63-2)891-9999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks