Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Juicy Cat Dolls (Mitch Valdes, Nanette Inventor and Pilita Corrales) at the Music Museum on August 6, 2010


MAXI-MUSIC INC. presents...

MITCH VALDES
NANETTE INVENTOR
PILITA CORRALES

The JUICY CAT DOLLS
A Musical Comedy Revue
NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
THE REPEAT AND MORE!

Music Museum
August 6, 2010 (Friday)
8:00 PM

Ticket Prices:
PhP 1,850.00
PhP 1,350.00
PhP 850.00

For more details and to buy tickets, please CLICK HERE.

Interested blockbuyers may forward their inquiries to: maxi.musicinc@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I was planning to buy tickets for this show, as a birthday present for my mom. I remembered she liked "Menopause," a show which also starred Mitch Valdes and Nanette Inventor. I sense that this show had the same context. I wanted to buy 3 tickets... for mama, my sister and me. Bonding sana kaming tatlo. However, my mom said she needs to attend an important meeting and it's not her priority to watch shows. Work comes first. I guess that's why she is rich... financially.

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks