Monday, June 7, 2010

Concert of Dazzling Pianist Oliver Salonga @ Philamlife Theater on June 11, 2010


Concert of dazzling pianist Oliver Salonga
Philamlife Theater, United Nations Avenue corner Maria Orosa Street, Ermita, Manila
June 11, 2010 (Friday)
8:00 PM


Programme:
Mozart's Twelve variations on Ah! vous diria je maman, K.265 and Piano sonata No. 10 in c Major, K.330
Ravel's Poeme Choreographique: La Valse
Dmitri Shostakovich's Prelude and Fugue No.23 in F Major, Op.87
Sergei Rachmaninov's Piano Sonata No.2 in B-flat minor, Op.36 (1931)
Alexander Scriabin's Piano Sonata No.4 in F-sharp Major, Op.30
Sergei Prokofiev' Piano Sonata No.7 in B-flat Major, Op.83.


Ticket Prices:
Orchestra Center P1000
Orchestra Left P 800
Orchestra Right P 500
Lodge P 300 (Tickets are running out fast on this section)

You might be thinking, why is it more expensive on the left side?
It's because you could see the pianist's fingers on this angle =)


For more details and to buy tickets, you may contact:
748-4152, 357-3811 or 0906-5104270, 0917-5077345


To check out the source of this article, please CLICK HERE.


I might attend this, so see you there Eloise Gonzalo. Thanks for posting this in our "Playbill Philippines" Facebook group and informing us about this =)

2 comments:

  1. I felt bad I came in late for this show. It was raining hard and the streets were already flooded. Good thing my car is a RAV-4 so medyo mataas siya. I spent around 30 minutes just beside the Philamlife building... it was so traffic! And so frustrating! The parking entrance was so near and yet so far...

    It was already the second song when I came in. I'm impressed... Oliver Salonga is a great pianist. He has memorized his pieces by heart... and mind you, they were long compositions!

    I also play the piano but I haven't touched it in a while. I'm inspired to play on our piano again after attending Oliver's concert but "Ondoy" damaged it real bad =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I feel for Oliver. There were a lot of vacant seats in the theater. Due to the bad weather, many were not able to attend =(

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks